Why the Epson Stylus® Photo R3000?
The Epson Stylus® Photo R3000 is our most advanced A3 photo printer to date and features an Epson Micro Piezo™ print head built for extreme durability. With its Epson UltraChrome® K3 Ink with Vivid Magenta, the printer delivers unrivalled print quality and speed.
Achieve greater colour vibrancy in every print
Epson UltraChrome® K3 Ink with Vivid Magenta is made for professional desktop printers. Containing Vivid
- Magenta and Vivid Light Magenta, this high-density, 9-colour pigment ink delivers the vibrant blues and violets that your creativity craves plus ultra-wide gamut and accurate colour with virtually no colour shifts.
Increase productivity with high capacity ink cartridges
You can now devote more time to production and less time for maintenance with the high capacity ink cartridges – something that any busy professional will appreciate.
Advanced and simple media handling with new precision front-feed mechanism
A new precision front-feed mechanism and redesigned paper path work to ease fine art paper handling. Fine art paper, which previously had to be fed from the rear by manually attaching a guide, can now be loaded from the front. This eliminates the need for rear feeding thus effectively reduces the printer’s footprint.
Economic print solution with fast throughput saves you time and money
Both Photo Black and Matte Black ink cartridges are loaded simultaneously. You can switch between the two black inks via the printer driver to match the media in use. Photo Black produces prints with minimal gray for rich and highly detailed prints while Matte Black significantly increases ink density when printing on more absorbent matte surfaces.
Photo Black ink
Recommended media: Photo media
Matte Black ink
Recommended media: Fine art, matte or plain paper
Ultra-small ink droplets for a smoother look
Epson’s breakthrough Variable-Sized Droplet technology produces ink droplets of only 2 picoliters* – the smallest ever in an Epson UltraChrome® K3 Ink printer. Positioned on media with incredible precision, the tiny droplets dramatically reduce graininess to achieve clearer skies, velvety clouds and unblemished skin tones.
* When printing at 5760 x 1440 dpi
MicroPiezo® Print Head
- Equipped with a MicroPiezo® Print Head, this new printer produces crisp, precise dots that exhibit minimal misting and satellites. Optimised for Epson UltraChrome® K3 Ink with Vivid Magenta and employing Epson Variable-Sized Droplet technology, this state-of-the-art print head generates drops as small as 2 picoliters* and delivers noticeably faster print times. Moreover, an ink-repellent coating decreases maintenance while increasing reliability.
*When printing at 5760 x 1440 dpi
- With WIFI/Ethernet function, the Epson Stylus® Photo R3000 can be shared within workgroups, making it ideal for any photo studio, graphics house or SOHO. Support for USB 2.0 further expands connectivity options while WIFI access extends to new generation PEDs like the Apple iPad and iPhone.
Superlative monochrome prints
- Experience Epson’s three level black ink technology and discover a new level of beauty. Rich blacks blend with subtle shades of gray for stunning tonal gradation that faithfully reproduces what the eye sees, or what your mind imagines. With a high D-max, the deeper blacks realise a realm of expression you never thought possible in a desktop printer.
2.5” colour LCD monitor
- Check printer status at a glance on the bright, roomy colour LCD monitor. The large size increases readability of messages, ink levels and menu settings. In addition, the new monitor displays on-screen instructions that show you how to feed special media such as fine art paper or board paper – and perform other operations.