Industry: Import/Export, IT consulting & services
Job Title: Executive Marketing & Administrative Assistant (1 position)
Job Type: Full time employee
BSG Partners is a global provider of IT solutions with 10 years of experience and offices throughout South Korea.
Our company is currently expanding its operations in Jakarta with different lines of business and would like to employ an individual with extensive administrative, research, and translation (Indonesian to English, English to Indonesian) skills. Our Jakarta operations are involved in trading various types of high-tech products, investing in green energy business, and many more.
We currently seek for a professional, bright, dedicated, motivated, and bilingual individual to perform the following tasks;
Specific duties include:
- Oral and written interpretation from Indonesian to English and English to Indonesian.
- Provides accurate interpretation and translation of a wide variety of communications throughout the organization.
- Provides oral interpretation and translation in meetings and written communications including technical documents
- Answer and screen phone calls. Respond to inquiries while exercising significant initiative and judgment based on knowledge of policies and procedures including answering customer inquiries.
- Prepare routine correspondence, reports, summaries, replies to inquiries and speaker proposals under general direction (using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Meeting and conference planning to include all meeting logistics such as scheduling, catering, travel arrangements, and support during the event.
- Heavy emphasis is placed on the proven ability to manage multiple schedules under tight deadlines and requirements.
- Support executive management in new business development efforts to include developing background information required for all prospects.
- Prepare and ship all materials in support of executives? client meetings, conference participation, professional workshops and training programs
- Develop internet research for assignments; serve as repository for internet search tools, search strings and related material
- Provide administrative support in all functional areas to include BSG Partners Korea staffing, invoicing, record maintenance, supplies, etc.; and interface with all vendors to include IT, telephone and internet providers.
- Experience supporting high level executives and effortlessly streamlining manager?s complex schedules.
- Professional interpersonal skills to work effectively with executive management and internal staff.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills to serve potential clients on management?s behalf.
- Excellent observation of multiple project details to manage high priority assignments.
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-through skills.
**Local candidates only**
- Must be FLUENT in both INDONESIAN and ENGLISH
- Candidate must be legally authorized to work in Indonesia.
- Experience in translation/interpretation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Ability to work with Expatriate Staff and Executive level management
- Candidates MUST have 4 year college degree ? Business Administration preferred, but also will consider those with background economics.
- Associates Degree in related discipline or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Quick study with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to pay precise attention to detail
- Ability to work well within a team and in a fast-paced environment with many deadlines
- Experience with online (internet-based) and offline research is highly desirable as is experience in preparation of sales presentation and etc.
- Motivated by personal success and accomplishment
- An interest and curiosity about businesses and the talent to contribute to the businesses? success
- Possess critical thinking skills and sound business judgment
- Possess initiative and an ability to think strategically and creatively
- Possess outstanding telephone presence and superior written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight time constraints and client demands
- Process-oriented, tenacious, and results-driven (can-do attitude!).
iBSG offers a competitive salary. Qualified candidates should submit a resume with earnings history and salary requirements and please follow the candidates profile form for the resume.
If you met the qualification above, please send your resume to: email@example.com
iBSG ? Cityloft Sudirman 9th Floor Unit 901
Jl. KH. Mas Mansyur No. 121
Jakarta Pusat 10220 Indonesia
Phone: +62 21 2555 8967 -Fax: +62 21 2555 8943